Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A letter to the GOD.......


Dear GOD,
Recently i got a doubt about you...and with the term "RELIGION".In my world there are so many GODS...and RELIGIONS...And my people,jst killng and Dying for their RELIGIONS.So many Innocents were struggling due to this.So i wana ask u "WHO IS THE GOD?"....and "What is RELIGION?"..
GOD must be ONE....But how can i find the TRUE ONE?...who tells me about this?....If no one wants to told me about this,how can i find MY GOD....AND MY RELIGION..Whts the criteria to find MY SELF......
OK....I will be belongs to some RELIGION....but "which one tolds about MY RELIGION?"....."OFCOUSE MY BLOOD WONT TELLS ABOUT IT",then what makes me separate form others...If no one tolds me about my religion....."How can i find that?".
And Dear GOD...Where do u exists?.....I KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT THE ONE.....WHO CAN BIND HIM SELF WITHN 4 WALLS......U are the one "Who May Exists IN US.....When ever we DO GOOD"....Hepls people....Shares the LOVE....
GOD.....U ARE THE "LOVE"......THE GREAT LOVE...
GOD help me to Share UR GREAT LOVE to My Land.....Help me to Remind "HUMANITY"....And to reveal the "TRUTH".....there is nothing in the "RELIGION"....The Essence of the RELIGION.....is sharing the LOVE.....Helping the needed....BUT NOT FIGHTING AND KILLING EACH OTHER......IF YOU ARE LOVING ONE PARTICULAR COMMUNITY...IT'S NOT A TRUE LOVE.....RELIGION IS BETWEEN U AND THE GOD...ITS NOT FOR FORMING COMMUNITY AND to FIGHT WITH YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS........
Today,my land has filled with hate.....Called "TERRORISM"..People killing and dying with this EVIL..In my INDIA...People were suffeirng with TERRORISM....Linked with RELIGIONS....and Hurting themselves wiht "REGIONALISM"....Wars are talikg place in my world....INTELLIGENCE is using for collapse people....AS 9/11 Incident...."COLOUR OF THE SKIN"....also making a big impact on people....Suffering being "BLACK"....FOOD CRISYS are there.....
Dear GOD.....Change this world into "LOVE"....Fill this land with "PEACE"....
Make the people to SHARE THE LOVE.....AND MAKE THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE.
Your Child
HomosapieN

4 comments:

bachi said...

all the best boss

HomosapieN said...

thnx....jai

Unknown said...

i see 1st time this blogger,i have no words to say,u r really great

Ananth said...

You simply great.

this is my first in this blog. Really did a great job. I suggested your blog to my frieds & expecting your new blogs.

anand