Thursday, November 13, 2008

Becoming Uncivilised for the Unsolved Mistery....RELIGION..

Dear GOD,
We are suffering with a unsolved mistery...Called "RELIGION"..Day by day becoming Uncivilised..By Killing my brothers and sisters...As the kids We dont knows any thing except LOVE...when im born im pure...but im becoming selfish,by separating my self with community...Called RELIGION...Iam wearing with restrictions,eating with so many conditions,not having enough freedom to play with my friends of other RELIGIONS...Who has told these people all these things GOD...I dont need any RELIGION,which suffers me alot...MY MIND WAS BLOCKED WITH DISGUSTING RULES AND REGULATIONS...TO THINK BEYOND THE LIMITS OF RELIGION....IF I DID.... THEY ARE CALLING ME AS MAD........SO IM WRITING MY STORY TO THE WORLD BEING A SUFFERING CHILD....
MY BELOVED WORLD,
Iam not understanding why did u fighting with each other,My mom and my teacher told.. me that GOD will not forgive US,if we do BAD,then why you people,KILLING each other in the name of GOD and RELIGION....I WANA ASK U..."WHAT IS MY MISTAKE?....I DONT KNOW HOW TO BORN WITH OUT ANY RELIGIOUS LABEL.....BUT I DDNT BORN WITH A RELIGIOUS STAMP ON MY FACE...I WAS BORN VERY PURE LIKE THE GOD.....You are the one who has spoiled me,by adding a religious TAG to me....."Iam really surprised....that all the RELIGIONS teaches the same....LOVE and PEACE".....But Why do you not following this"THEN WHAT MAKES YOU RELIGIOUS.....YOU DONT HAVE ANY RIGHT TO TALK ABOUT RELIGION....IF YOU ARE FILLED WITH HATE .....STOP ALL THESE THINGS"...........

Today my world has filled with HATE and REGRET.....So many children were MISSING their Great Childhood. We LOVE to paly with our friends,wana listen stories from our grandma,during the bed time,wana eat the food from my mom's hand,wana go to SPIDERMAN'S movie with my dad and with my family.. THESE ARE MY DREAMZ......
But my Friends were killed in a Crutial incident... with a BOMB BLAST...They dont knows why did they were died.....Some TERRORISTS...had placed that bomb..."I DONT KNOW WHO IS TERRORISTS WERE.....AT FIRST I THOUGHT THAT....THEY ARE SOME ONE LIKE THE GHOSTS....BUT REALLY SURPRISED BY KNOWING THAT... THEY ARE PEOPLE JUST LIKE U AND ME.......THEN WHY DID THEY KILLED MY FRIENDS...DID THEY GOT WHAT THEY WANTS.... BY KILLING US?....THEY ARE KILLING THE PEOPLE...WITH THE NAME OF RELIGION AND GOD....DATS REALLY DISGUSTING"......

I LOVE my grand ma....Even she is also not with me TODAY....she ddnt returned to home..from the market place...she was killed in a BOMB BLAST....she ddnt died with BOMB...But has died by the PEOPLE....Who were RUNNING with fear...By letting her down...and running by kicking her with their feet...She cried "HELP...HELP"....But they dont wana listen..

My Government is busy with arguing with other political parties...They are busy with giving statements...on each other...making them the cause for the incident.....Police were busy with giving security to these BIG PEOPLE....Then who is there for us to save us .Today there is no one to tell me....the cute Stories of my past world.. Like my grandma....

My Dad has went to the other country....for a JOB...to give us the happy life.....He was working in a great Organisation...In the huge building of the world....He told me that...The building is very igh...near to the clouds....I wana go there to touch the sky...BUT...BUT...BUT....One day Mom crying by seeing a NEWS on the TV.....That incident was Called"9/11".....That huge building was collapsed....By hitting with flights....Done by the same "TERRORISTS".....DAD was there in that building....WORKING FOR US....TO MAKE US HAPPY....But HE IS NO MORE TODAY.....Has Flown away across the clouds........Leaving us alone....."MISS U DAD"....."MISS U SO MUCH".....Who has Killed my DAD...."THE RELIGIOUS BELIEFS".....Later that Nation... who believes in JESUS CHRIST....The GOD died for PEACE....Has killed Lots of people....By making them Cause for"9/11".

Mom became Mad by seeing all these brutal things..... she has suffered alot 2 take care of Us....In my Country.....People were suffering with a DESEASE called "Superstitious Beliefs"....Widows were not treated properly....they are treated like a symbol of Bad Omen....But really i dont knw what's MOM'S fault of.... being a WIDOW...."It's the Fault of GOD...who has Made her A WIDOW.... and letting her in this cruel world....."......She cried alot everyday.....Due to the MISS BEHAVIOUR OF THE PEOPLE.....WOMEN DDNT GETTING... MINIMUM RESPECT IN THE LAND.....WHERE PEOPLE WORSHIPS WOMEN AS GODESS......MOM TURNED INTO MAD....Due to all these Aspects.....TODAY IM NOT getting MY MOM"S LOVE.....MISS U MOM...

Dear World....THIS IS THE STORY OF THE SO MANY KIDS OF THIS WORLD......THIS COULD HAPPEN TO YOUR KIDS ALSO.....PLEASE STOP HATE AND REGRET....THERE IS NOTHING IN "RELIGION"....LOVE THE WORLD....GOD IS LOVE....HELP THIS WORLD...TO MAKE A BETTER WORLD.....

HOPE THERE WILL BE NO MORE KIDS LIKE ME.......IN FUTURE....

YOURS

A SUFFERING KID......

No comments: